The federal government introduced new restrictions. WorkRepublic has now implemented the following additional rules nationwide:
• It is compulsory to wear a mouth and nose mask in the meeting rooms, lounge area, in the kitchens, in the hallways, at the reception and in the toilet rooms. The mask can be removed at one’s own workplace.
• Should you have any cold symptoms (mild fever, respiratory symptoms, headache, cough, runny nose or sneeze), we ask you to stay at home until the suspicion is cleared up by a doctor. Please inform us directly about your condition at [email protected].
• Please consume food at your own workplace, in your private office. Food may not be consumed in the kitchen. Please keep a distance of at least 2 meters in the office, in the kitchens and in the lounge areas.
• Pay close attention to the sneeze label at all times. Always try to sneeze into the crook of your arm.
• Sufficient and repeated periodic ventilation, despite falling temperatures, is necessary several times a day.
• Please wash your hands more often with soap and warm water.
Use the disinfectant several times a day.
• The conference room has a maximum occupancy of 2-4 people, depending on the size of the room at the location.
• The toilet can only be entered individually.
• A maximum of two people can use the elevator. Please wear a nose and mouth mask for protection.
• Due to current circumstances, we prefer card payment.
Our WorkRepublic Manager sits in a private office. You can contact the Community Manager Mon.-Fri. from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. via e-mail, telephone or the robot management (Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.).
Press „Call manager“ on the robot’s display to contract the virtual colleague. Call her at this number: +49 (0) 89 693 128 150.